Exception is thrown in view module if root page is selected
- If clicking the root page (id=0) in the view module and there is no Page with is_siteroot Field set, an ServiceUnavailableException is thrown with the Message: No pages are found on the rootlevel!
- Furthermore, in the case that a Page with is_siteroot Field set exists under the root page (id=0), the view module displays this Page while actually the root page was selected. This is very confusing.
- Set up clean TYPO3 9.5 installation (or set all pages deleted=1)
- Click in the view module and select the root page (id=0) in the page tree
- See an information not an Exception
- See the selected page not a other page only because it's marked as siteroot
[BUGFIX] Display FlashMessage in View Module
When clicking on the root page while in view module
a FlashMessage is now displayed with proper information.
The FlashMessage is also shown in the case of clicking the
root page and a Page, marked as siteroot, exists.
Furthermore the FlashMessage is now also shown if the
selected page has no valid doktype e.g. sysfolder
Reviewed-by: Rudy Gnodde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: TYPO3com <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Jasmina Ließmann
Reviewed-by: Joerg Kummer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Joerg Kummer <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Benni Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Benni Mack <email@example.com>