Exception is thrown in view module if root page is selected
Backend User Interface
- If clicking the root page (id=0) in the view module and there is no Page with is_siteroot Field set, an ServiceUnavailableException is thrown with the Message: No pages are found on the rootlevel!
- Furthermore, in the case that a Page with is_siteroot Field set exists under the root page (id=0), the view module displays this Page while actually the root page was selected. This is very confusing.
- Set up clean TYPO3 9.5 installation (or set all pages deleted=1)
- Click in the view module and select the root page (id=0) in the page tree
- See an information not an Exception
- See the selected page not a other page only because it's marked as siteroot