pages_language_overlay do not get the appendix from prependAtCopy on copy of a page
If a page is translated those records are not respected regarding the appendix from the "prependAtCopy" on the "label field" like it is done for pages during the copy process.
In combination of using e.g. realurl this could lead to serious problems, as it will create the same path for the page as for the original page and thus the original page doesn't get shown as there is a conflict regarding the path.
1. copy a page with some translations on
2. paste it via the page tree
1. page (default language, table "pages"): title gets the suffix that is written in "prependAtCopy"
2. translated pages (table "pages_language_overlay"): title is the same as on the original page
Translated pages should also get the "suffix" written in $GLOBALS['TCA']['pages_language_overlay']['ctrl']['prependAtCopy'] during the copy process.
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 3 months ago
This issue is solved for version 9.5.5 and 10.0.0-dev (latest master) as far as I can see;
This is my test
1) TYPO3 with two languages (italian, english)
2) create a page and translate it
3) on pagetree, right click > copy
4) on pagetree, right click > paste after
- both the page and its translation were copied
- the copied page has the string (copy 1) appended to it.
- the copied translation has the string (copy 1) appended to it.