Bug #87197

ERROR in log expression-language/Node/BinaryNode.php line 100

Added by Rene Tobias Tobias 5 months ago. Updated 5 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Logging
Target version:
-
Start date:
2018-12-18
Due date:
% Done:

0%

TYPO3 Version:
9
PHP Version:
7.2
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

Hey, every time i click something in TYPO3 BE i get this ERROR in log - Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, integer given in /var/www/typo3/typo3_source/typo3_src-9.5.3/vendor/symfony/expression-language/Node/BinaryNode.php line 100

Does anyone have the same problem? PHP settings are OK (all green).

History

#1 Updated by Markus Klein 5 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
  • Target version deleted (Candidate for patchlevel)

Seems like you have some condition in TypoScript or TSconfig (page or user) that causes this. Please skim through all your configuration and check whether those have a valid syntax.
Post them them here so we can take a look whether this is a core bug or a configuration mistake.
Thanks

#2 Updated by Rene Tobias Tobias 5 months ago

Markus Klein wrote:

Seems like you have some condition in TypoScript or TSconfig (page or user) that causes this. Please skim through all your configuration and check whether those have a valid syntax.
Post them them here so we can take a look whether this is a core bug or a configuration mistake.
Thanks

Hey, after closer look, i see that the "problem" is news modul - https://github.com/georgringer/news/issues/782

In ERROR log:

Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:42:41 +0100 [WARNING] request="87475387462d4" component="TYPO3.CMS.Frontend.Configuration.TypoScript.ConditionMatching.ConditionMatcher": Expression could not be parsed, fallback kicks in. It looks like an old condition with only one equal sign. - {"expression":"globalVar = LIT:0<600"}
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:42:41 +0100 [WARNING] request="87475387462d4" component="TYPO3.CMS.Frontend.Configuration.TypoScript.ConditionMatching.ConditionMatcher": Expression could not be parsed, fallback kicks in. It looks like an old condition with only one equal sign. - {"expression":"globalVar = TSFE:type = 100"}
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:42:41 +0100 [WARNING] request="" component="TYPO3.CMS.Core.Error.ErrorHandler": Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, integer given in /var/www/typo3/typo3_source/typo3_src-9.5.3/vendor/symfony/expression-language/Node/BinaryNode.php line 100

Do you have any advice?

#3 Updated by Markus Klein 5 months ago

Even though these warnings are close to each other on the time scale it's not guaranteed that those are related.

Please two things:

  • Uninstall news and check whether the issue persists
  • If it still persists, keep news uninstalled and enable the "Debug" preset in the Settings->Configuration Presets->Debug Settings menu temporarily to get a full stack trace

#4 Updated by Rene Tobias Tobias 5 months ago

Markus Klein wrote:

Even though these warnings are close to each other on the time scale it's not guaranteed that those are related.

Please two things:

  • Uninstall news and check whether the issue persists
  • If it still persists, keep news uninstalled and enable the "Debug" preset in the Settings->Configuration Presets->Debug Settings menu temporarily to get a full stack trace

If i disable news module 2 error goes away:

Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:42:41 +0100 [WARNING] request="87475387462d4" component="TYPO3.CMS.Frontend.Configuration.TypoScript.ConditionMatching.ConditionMatcher": Expression could not be parsed, fallback kicks in. It looks like an old condition with only one equal sign. - {"expression":"globalVar = LIT:0<600"}
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:42:41 +0100 [WARNING] request="87475387462d4" component="TYPO3.CMS.Frontend.Configuration.TypoScript.ConditionMatching.ConditionMatcher": Expression could not be parsed, fallback kicks in. It looks like an old condition with only one equal sign. - {"expression":"globalVar = TSFE:type = 100"}

When i turn on "full debug" it says:

(1/1) #1536950931 TYPO3\CMS\Core\Configuration\TypoScript\Exception\InvalidTypoScriptConditionException
Invalid expression in condition: [page["uid"] in 10]

My condition in TypoScript it like that:

[page["uid"] in 10]
lib.indexed_search_box >
[END]

#5 Updated by Markus Klein 5 months ago

  • Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
[page["uid"] in [10]]

The in operator requires a range (1..10) or a listing, providing only 1 value is no sufficient.

#6 Updated by Rene Tobias Tobias 5 months ago

Markus Klein wrote:

[...]

The in operator requires a range (1..10) or a listing, providing only 1 value is no sufficient.

Tnx! it works

Also available in: Atom PDF