Broken links found in pages table are associated with wrong page
- parent page (Show report) | ---> subpage (with broken link in pages.canonical_link)
- set wrong link with pages.canonical_link (seo)
- make sure searchFields include canonical_link in TSconfig
- Crawl for broken links
- Set Report: "Show this level: This page" on parent page
The broken link on the subpage will be displayed
Assumption: probably wrong interpretation of record_uid and record_pid (in tx_linkvalidator_link) for pages:
- usually (e.g. for tt_content elements) record_uid is uid of element where broken link is found and record_pid is page id
- for pages: record_uid is uid of page and record_pid is uid of parent page.
But in the GUI record_pid is always interpreted to mean page id.