Doktype Shortcut of translated page ignored
- TYPO3 9.5.9 with a customer project
- master with introduction package
- Create a site with the languages "Default" and "German"
- Create a page "Parent page"
- Create a subpage of that page called "Subpage"
- Now translate both pages to "German"
- Change the german version of "Parent page" to doktype "Shortcut". (The original language will stay with "Standard")
- Set "Shortcut mode" to "First subpage of current page"
- Go to the frontend
- Switch to language "German"
- Click on the menu link for "Parent page"
- The page "Subpage" and its contents will be shown
- The page "Parent page" and its contents will be shown.
Looks like TYPO3 ignores the doktype "Shortcut" of the translated page and sticks with the doktype of the default language.