Doktype Shortcut of translated page ignored
- TYPO3 9.5.9 with a customer project
- master with introduction package
- Create a site with the languages "Default" and "German"
- Create a page "Parent page"
- Create a subpage of that page called "Subpage"
- Now translate both pages to "German"
- Change the german version of "Parent page" to doktype "Shortcut". (The original language will stay with "Standard")
- Set "Shortcut mode" to "First subpage of current page"
- Go to the frontend
- Switch to language "German"
- Click on the menu link for "Parent page"
- The page "Subpage" and its contents will be shown
- The page "Parent page" and its contents will be shown.
Looks like TYPO3 ignores the doktype "Shortcut" of the translated page and sticks with the doktype of the default language.
#5 Updated by Christian Eßl 3 months ago
Those are not the same.
But I can't reproduce the bug on master anymore. My mistake: I just found out, that we have a custom MenuDataProcessor in use here for building menus, that doesn't take shortcuts for translated pages into account. In the core itself it looks like everything is working correctly.
-> this issue can be closed.
#6 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for patchlevel)
Hi, @Christian Eßl and thank you for your answer.
I close this issue; if you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one.