Slug field type in TCA causes error, when the record uid does not match a page uid
The TCA field type=slug in a record requires that a valid page with the same uid is in the database.
This appears in any custom record. For easy showcase this can be reproduced with the news extension.
How to reproduce the error:
1. Install for example news, so the sys_category record is extended by a TCA field type=slug
2. Create a page with for example uid 3.000
3. Create a sys_category record with uid 3.000 (have to match the page uid!)
4. Press "+ New".
5. = Record is saved. No error.
6. Delete Page with uid 3.000. (from database, or by setting deleted=1)
7. Open sys_category record with uid 3.000 and press "+ New"
8. = Error: No pseudo-site found in root line of page 3000