Error class does not get applied to Advanced Password field
As titled, the error class does not get applied to Advanced Password fields if the field is required.
The form won't be submitted if one of those fields is empty or they are not equal, but the error class is not set.
TYPO3 9.5.19 (but also in older v9 Versions).
Updated by Björn Jacob about 2 years ago
- File 91622.PNG 91622.PNG added
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- TYPO3 Version changed from 9 to 11
Still not working in current master. See attached screenshot from my test. The elementErrorClass ("error") is not added to the input field. Everything is defined and seems fine:
- errorClass is defined in YAML (https://github.com/TYPO3/typo3/blob/master/typo3/sysext/form/Configuration/Yaml/FormElements/AdvancedPassword.yaml#L314)
- the template outputs it (https://github.com/TYPO3/typo3/blob/master/typo3/sysext/form/Resources/Private/Frontend/Partials/AdvancedPassword.html#L9)
- the fluid VH knows the argument (https://github.com/TYPO3/typo3/blob/master/typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/ViewHelpers/Form/PasswordViewHelper.php#L59)
We have to further investigate it.
Updated by Mathias Brodala about 2 years ago
AbstractFormFieldViewHelper::setErrorClassAttribute()does not add the
- The reason could be the virtual properties
confirmationas used by
- The mapping results don't contain errors for each of these properties but their "parent" does.