- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-10-10
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- 09:35 Core Task #82714 (New): EXT:form - proposed folder structure
- Document a proposed folder structure.
- 19:15 Core Bug #82346 (Closed): EXT:form - finishers are not called
- Thank you for your feedback. Closing the issue as requested. If you encounter problems in the future (re)open this is...
- 10:33 Core Task #82459 (New): Unify spelling of "YAML" throughout the core
- The correct spelling of the abbreviation is "YAML". Make sure, all places throughout the core use it this way.
- 23:27 Core Bug #82033: extbase parameters in FLUIDTEMPLATE : configuration lost for extension Form
- Thx, maybe "Extbase" is the better category.
- 21:54 Core Bug #82033: extbase parameters in FLUIDTEMPLATE : configuration lost for extension Form
- We will look into this.
- 14:20 Core Bug #82444 (Rejected): EXT:form - huge spaces in form editor
- 1) Open the form editor.
2) Add a new form element to the stage.
The modal showing all of the avilable form eleme...
- 14:15 Core Task #82443 (Resolved): EXT:form - port and fix "Typo3WinBrowserEditor"
- The issue #82427 introduced a modals for the element browser. ck_editor also uses a modul when setting links. Therefo...
- 16:52 Core Bug #81704 (Closed): Maximum function nesting level in ext:form
- 15:51 Core Task #82386 (Under Review): EXT:form - provide additional tests
- 15:28 Core Bug #81011: EXT:form submitButtonLabel is not used
- IMHO this is not fixed. I have sent another request to the guys of the translation team.
Also available in: Atom