- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2018-09-19
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- 13:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #86314 (New): Tooltip styling in page tree missing
- When hovering over an icon in the page tree, you will get a tooltip. In v8 the tooltip was styled. In v9 it is pretty...
- 08:37 TYPO3 Core Feature #80129: EXT:form - support for HTML5 attribute "multiple"
- The feature is still not integrated. A possible solution is using the repeatable form element, see https://www.youtub...
- 13:11 TYPO3 Core Task #85216 (Closed): EXT:form SaveToDatabase Finisher saves files as sys_file, not as sys_file_r...
- Since everyone is happy, I am closing this issue. Hope this is fine with everyone.
- 21:56 TYPO3 Core Task #79445: EXT:form - add help text to form wizard
- Added link to concept to description.
- 14:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #85301 (Needs Feedback): EXT:form - show hidden fields in notification mail (finisher)
- This is not a regression. Hidden fields should not be displayed within an email or on a confirmation page. We will no...
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #85217 (Closed): Confirmation Finisher: confirmation text duplicated
- Nice. Thank you for your feedback.
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85217 (Needs Feedback): Confirmation Finisher: confirmation text duplicated
- There have been several fixes. The one mentioned above started the hazzle, but it is not the final one. Tomorrow, 9.3...
- 12:20 TYPO3 Core Task #85145 (New): Cleanup Settings.cfg in form docs
- Valid vor v8 and v9.
- 11:57 TYPO3 Core Task #85144 (In Progress): Harmonize delete confirmation
- When deleting a record in the backend, a confirmation dialog is shown. This dialogs differs between the modules. See ...
- 11:52 TYPO3 Core Task #85143 (Resolved): Improve deleting site configurations
- h2. Missing functions
* When editing a site configuration, the document header does not show the icon for deleting...
Also available in: Atom