- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-02-06
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
Reported issues: 241
- 15:43 Core Feature #77939 (Closed): EXT:form - allow sender (in addition to from)
- Closing this issue. Did not get any further reponsonse. If the settings of the new finishers are not good enough plea...
- 15:40 Core Bug #78798 (Closed): EXT:Form mail and wizard issues
- I am closing this issue. 6.2 is nearly dead. Version 8 is on its way. Upgrade to v8 and enjoy the new form editor and...
- 12:54 Core Bug #79519 (Resolved): pathinfo() does not strip sub-paths
- While reviwieng https://review.typo3.org/#/c/51442/ the following problem was discovered:
bq. It looks like you id...
- 16:04 Core Feature #72270 (Closed): Form name attribute with depth for complex use cases
- Awesome. I am closing this issue. As said, not possible in v7, included in v8. Well done.
- 15:52 Core Feature #79467 (Accepted): EXT:form - add form settings button to module header
- 15:44 Core Feature #79467 (Resolved): EXT:form - add form settings button to module header
- Right now it is quite difficult for the user to edit the form settings. A new button should be added to the module he...
- 13:24 Core Task #79464 (Resolved): EXT:form - Fluid usage optimization
- Claus suggested some very useful and necessary optimizations:
It might solve your issue to create a fresh View ins...
- 16:47 Core Task #79445 (New): EXT:form - add help text to form wizard
- The form manager lists all existing forms and allows to add new forms. When creating a new form a form wizard is show...
- 16:23 Core Bug #79444 (New): EXT:form - add selected class to summary page
- 15:51 Core Task #69974 (Accepted): EXT:form - Optimize frontend templates
- The only interesting attribute is role. Nowadays, aria is not that important anymore, thanks to HTML5 and the require...
Also available in: Atom