- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2019-06-18
- 12:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #88584 (New): Correct typo in email finisher
- 08:03 TYPO3 Core Task #88423 (Closed): Make MailMessage::initializeMailer() protected, so it can be overwritten
- As requested by the author I am closing this issue. An alternative approach has been found and added to the abandoned...
- 11:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #86056 (Closed): Form yaml predefinedDefaults renderingOptions are not being set at form crea...
- No feedback since 3 months. I am closing this issue. If you think this is the wrong decision, please open a new issue...
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #85137 (Closed): Give Fluid templates access to tt_content fields of EXT:form plugin cont...
- No feedback since 90 days. I am closing this issue. If you think this is the wrong decision, please open a new issue ...
- 10:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #84873 (Closed): Exceptions from form configuration files are not caught within the form engine
- As discussed with Ralf, I am closing this issue.
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #88061 (Closed): Forms: jQuery UI datepicker / Comment causes "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpect...
- Thank you for your feedback. Great that you've solved your problem. Closing this issue :)
- 21:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #85772: EXT:form SaveToDatabaseFinisher cannot handle multi value fields
- If you want to store the form data in your database, try this extension: https://github.com/pagemachine/typo3-formlog.
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Task #84229 (Resolved): Add Documentation for element description
- Applied in changeset commit:f685036eaac6682e06fc36263229dd9c2089c53f.
- 17:10 TYPO3 Core Revision f685036e: [TASK] Document property "elementDescription"
- The property "elementDescription" has been documented for both the
backend (form editor) and the frontend of the form...
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Task #84229 (Resolved): Add Documentation for element description
- Applied in changeset commit:81dd6946960c5fee9ce12c325fe5cfe7ec3c3dd1.
Also available in: Atom