- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-08-18
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- 07:37 Core Bug #73609: Creating IRRE child element without language of parent element
- Why was the mentioned patch not merged into v8 but master and v7?
- 08:16 Core Task #81793 (New): EXT:form - optimize labels of email to sender/ receiver finishers
- Right now, the labels are hard to understand/ confusing. We should optimize them.
- 12:49 Core Bug #80974: Form Email finisher doesn't support templateRootPaths
- Okay, fine with me :)
- 08:10 Core Feature #34241: EXT:form - Fill SELECT with OPTIONS from static_info_tables
- This is for the old form extension (TYPO3 v7). In v8 it works differently. Since the legacy extension is not maintain...
- 08:08 Core Bug #80322: Form validation for fileallowedtypes could not be send empty
- Please do not assign issues to people. Thanks :)
- 07:59 Core Bug #81572 (Closed): Form does not use submitButtonLabel provided by the BE user in the form GUI
- I am closing this issue in favor of #81572.
- 11:30 Core Task #81650 (New): EXT:form - change naming and icon in new content element wizard
- h2. Problem
At the moment, the new content element wizard lists the form plugin on the tab "Form Elements". The ti...
- 10:15 Core Bug #81123 (Needs Feedback): Allowed content elements in backend layout doesn't work
- IMHO this is not a core feature. The "allowed" function is a feature of gridelements. Please test the behaviour with ...
- 17:05 wt_spamshield Support #61884 (Closed): wt_spamshield and femanager
- As requested :)
- 07:40 Core Bug #80197: EXT:form - label with periods causes PHP warning
- Thx Claus for your feedback. We will think about handling this issue. Maybe just add this to the documentation. We wa...
Also available in: Atom