- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-03-21
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
Reported issues: 251
- 10:41 Core Task #80301 (Resolved): EXT:form - general cleanup
- Some cleanup can be made regarding the viewhelper registration and the templates. Furthermore, the API has to be revi...
- 16:50 Core Task #80198 (New): EXT:form - documentation for v8
- 16:42 Core Bug #80197 (New): EXT:form - label with periods cazses PHP warning
- When using a select field and the label of an option contains a period, the SelectVH throws an exception: 1476107295:...
- 16:41 Core Feature #80196 (Resolved): EXT:form - row element
- Form should ship a row element which allows creating multi column forms. That way people can have form fields aligned...
- 16:30 Core Feature #80194 (Under Review): EXT:form - rename "page" to "step"
- Within the form editor we call the structured elements which transport the form elements "page". This is not adequat....
- 16:28 Core Feature #80193 (New): EXT:form - optgroup feature
- The form framework should support the optgroup feature.
- 16:27 Core Feature #80192 (Resolved): EXT:form - extend select form element
- Extend the select form element. It should be possible to add an "empty value" with a label like "Please choose". If t...
- 15:51 Core Task #80190 (New): EXT:form - profiles for basic and more advanced users
- EXT:form should ship the following 2 "profiles".
* profile for basic editors: the layout of the current form edito...
- 15:01 Core Task #80187 (Under Review): EXT:form - add confirmation message finisher to form editor
- Right now, the confirmation message finisher is only available via YAML/ API. Make it also available within the form ...
- 14:44 Core Epic #80186 (New): EXT:form - strong defaults and UI/ UX optimization
Also available in: Atom