- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2016-05-11
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
Reported issues: 221
- 08:39 Core Bug #76019 (Accepted): EXT:form - problem with form element RADIOGROUP
- I'm having the same problem as described by Hans. We have to further investigate the problem. There seems to be a pro...
- 08:28 Core Bug #76025 (Needs Feedback): EXT:form 7.6.0 data will not saved from the wizard
- I've tested the problem with TYPO3 7.6.6 with Chrome and Firefox. I was able to change and store a new label. Also te...
- 16:57 Direct Mail Bug #52077: CSV-Import
- The problem still exists. Just tested current direct_mail 5.x with TYPO3 7.6.x. Since the patch is not mergable, I ca...
- 12:59 Core Task #75963: Document how to create custom postprocessors in FORM
- Yes, this needs to be documented for TYPO3 7 (and maybe 6). For TYPO3 8 the whole postProcessor functionality will be...
- 16:57 Core Bug #75747 (Under Review): EXT:form - predefined forms issues with caching
- The predefined forms functionality - introduced in #72309 - is not working as expected. Since the object is not of ty...
- 16:02 Core Bug #75576 (Under Review): EXT:form - inArray Validator broken
- The inArray Validator is broken since this "patch":https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/commit/7610794a277c1f66b21abe9e...
- 22:26 Core Feature #69974: EXT:form - Add special attributes for more accessibility and for validation purposes
- With version 7 and 8 it's possible to add the HTML5 attribute "required".
Some first, interesting insights regardi...
- 18:30 Core Bug #75551 (New): Exception in BackendModuleRequestHandler
- Steps to reproduce:
* Open info module (not log module)
* Choose "Log" from function drop down
* Change somethin...
- 14:22 Core Task #69878 (Closed): Use ModuleTemplate API for ext:form
- Discussed this during the UXWeek. We decided to close this issue and concentrate on new features ;)
Also available in: Atom