- Registered on: 2009-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-06-22
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Direct Mail (Member, 2014-06-20)
- Search engine (mnogosearch) (Member, 2014-04-29)
- TER Team (Member, 2014-05-03)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2014-05-03)
- wt_spamshield (Leader, 2012-11-02)
- Shopping Cart for TYPO3 (Co-Leader, 2010-05-04)
- wt_cart for tt_news (Leader, 2010-09-16)
- typo3.org and community tools (Member, 2014-05-03)
- 11:30 Core Task #81650 (New): EXT:form - change naming and icon in new content element wizard
- h2. Problem
At the moment, the new content element wizard lists the form plugin on the tab "Form Elements". The ti...
- 10:15 Core Bug #81123 (Needs Feedback): Allowed content elements in backend layout doesn't work
- IMHO this is not a core feature. The "allowed" function is a feature of gridelements. Please test the behaviour with ...
- 17:05 wt_spamshield Support #61884 (Closed): wt_spamshield and femanager
- As requested :)
- 07:40 Core Bug #80197: EXT:form - label with periods causes PHP warning
- Thx Claus for your feedback. We will think about handling this issue. Maybe just add this to the documentation. We wa...
- 11:17 Core Task #80650 (Resolved): EXT:form - minor UX/ UI optimizations
- A couple of small UX/ UI improvements should be done:
* sort new element modal
* add "about modules" text
- 10:10 Core Bug #80490: EXT:form compatibilityMode and documentation for form creation with fluid
- Okay, I do understand your problem now. I still recommend using Fluid instead of the old TypoScript based .layout app...
- 20:53 Core Bug #80490 (Needs Feedback): EXT:form compatibilityMode and documentation for form creation with ...
- Hi Olaf,
it is a good decision to not use the .layout stuff anymore. We do not recommend using it. If you want, yo...
- 10:41 Core Task #80301 (Resolved): EXT:form - general cleanup
- Some cleanup can be made regarding the viewhelper registration and the templates. Furthermore, the API has to be revi...
- 16:50 Core Task #80198 (Under Review): EXT:form - documentation for v8
- 16:42 Core Bug #80197 (New): EXT:form - label with periods causes PHP warning
- When using a select field and the label of an option contains a period, the SelectVH throws an exception: 1476107295:...
Also available in: Atom