Add system communication API
A system communication API could be used to retrieve data from official typo3.org services or send back anonymous usage data in order to help understand TYPO3-use-cases much better.
- compare current TYPO3 version with latest TYPO3 version & warn about missing security updates
- fetch and display vendor messages for selected topics - e.g. release updates, important security notifications, etc.
- send anonymous usage data back to granted services (typo3.org or custom endpoints)
- non-blocking - most of the communication shall happen in the background or in the client only (AJAX)
- HTTP requests need to provide as less information as possible (no referrers, no cookies, ...)
- each used communication stream/channel must be opt-in - users or site admins have to subscribe