Moving record in workspaces may resort children
Using irre_tutorial for this test: Go to typo3conf/ext, link and activate the extension via em:
irre_tutorial -> ../../typo3/sysext/core/Tests/Functional/Fixtures/Extensions/irre_tutorial/
- Create a page "1nff"
- Create a content element header, give it some title
- Tab 'IRRE tutorial': Create a 1nff hotel "1", create a second 1nff hotel "2"
- List module shows the content element, and the two hotels, "1" being the first one, "2" the second one.
- Create a page "1nff target"
- Cut content element on page "1nff"
- Page content element on page "1nff target"
-> The hotel orders are swapped - "2" is first one, "1" is second one. This is true for more relations - with 3 hotels for instance, the order is fully turned around. This is also true for additional 1nff children - with orders attached, their order is changed, too on moving in workspaces.