Story #94322: Inconsistencies in showing page TSconfig in Info module
Remove "Module Web>Modules" from select list in Info > Page TSconfig
This corresponds to mod.web_modules which no longer exists.
Updated by Sybille Peters about 2 months ago
I am not familiar with the "Modules" module and mod.web_modules. I searched in the core for "web_modules" and it only exists in the select list in "Info > Page TSconfig".
There is no change log (grep for "web_modules").
I am not sure if extensions might still be using this.
I could find:
- direct_mail: https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/direct_mail/stable/Configuration/ConfiguringTheDirectMailModuleInPageTsconfig/Index.html
The Direct Mail configuration properties are set in the Page TSConfig of the Direct Mail folder under key mod.web_modules.dmail .
Currently, I am not sure what the correct convention for extensions is (for extending TSconfig with their own settings). If the mod.web_modules refers to a "Modules" module which no longer exists, it should be removed. If this is rather a placeholder for extension configuration, this is something different.
Not sure if this is a breaking change and direct_mail is using the settings incorrectly (should be mod.dmail or mod.tx_dmail ?) but someone else should verify.
- linkvalidator: mod.linkvalidator (although, shouldn't mod.web_info.linkvalidator be more correct?)
- news: directly (not in mod): tx_news
- direct_mail: mod.web_modules.dmail
Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/69468