Redirect to 404 if entry point is fully qualified domain
Suppose we have a website address https://www.example.comTo reproduce:
- have a Site Configuration with a language set with
- translate a page with title "test-default" with that language
- change the title of the translated page "test-es"
https://www.example.com/test-defaultis redirected to:
https://www.example.com/test-esthat doesn't exist and throws a 404.
Correct redirect link should be:
Updated by Christian Toffolo almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Wrong redirect source_host if entry point is full qualified domain to Redirect to 404 if entry point is fully qualified domain
- Category set to Backend API
- Target version set to next-patchlevel
- PHP Version set to 7.4