Directory content does appear outside the folder when using the recycler bin
When using the recycler bin in the FAL (Filelist module), I'd expected that when I delete a folder that contains files, these files remain located inside the deleted folder in the recycler bin. However, the files are moved to the same level as the recycler bin.Please see attached video for clarification:
- The directory structure under "
fileadmin/" shows the recycler bin and the folder "
user_uploads/" in the first level.
- The recycler bin is empty.
- I go to the "
user_uploads/" folder and create a new folder "
- I open the new folder and upload three image files (drag'n drop).
- After reloading the view, the files are located inside the folder "
test/" as expected.
- I go one level up and delete the previously created folder "
- TYPO3 moves this folder into the recycler bin.
- I open the recycler bin.
- The list view shows the folder "
test/" and the image files on the same level.
- I open the folder "
test/" which is empty.
Expected result: the three image files should be located inside the folder "
test/ " not outside on the same level.