- Registered on: 2008-08-21
- Last connection: 2019-01-29
- 10:32 Static Info Tables Bug #87906: itemsProcFunc_config -> indexField not working in TYPO3 9
- as stated in the report, I debugged the core code and TYPO3 v9 calls the itemsProcFunc before it fetches the records ...
- 16:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #81208: Invalid SQL query when previewing a workspace with translated relations
- facing the same issue. Patchset 5 unfortunately no longer applies due to small changes related to TYPO3 context and w...
- 16:26 Static Info Tables Bug #87877: LocalizationUtility missing Import for TYPO3\CMS\Core\Site\Entity\SiteLanguage
- can confirm the issue and bugfix. Just stumbled over it myself and wanted to report it
- 21:17 Static Info Tables Bug #87906: itemsProcFunc_config -> indexField not working in TYPO3 9
- alternatively, the procfunc could fetch the records itself ofc, like it did in older versions
- 21:15 Static Info Tables Bug #87906 (Needs Feedback): itemsProcFunc_config -> indexField not working in TYPO3 9
- according to the documentation the following TCA configuration should work and result in a list of countries with the...
- 12:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #81718: Workspace - TYPO3 MM relations are defect
- I'm having a similar issue. I created a new record in the workspace and referenced it in another record in a multi-se...
- 16:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #84735 (Closed): InlineControlContainer wrongly assumes group field values are still a string
- The inlineControlContainer wrongly assumes that fields of type "group" still have the "_tablename|id|..." string as f...
- 20:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #82619: Equivalent of old DatabaseConnection hooks in the new DBAL
- I'm facing the very same issue as Saskia. I need to migrate a 7.6 based website to 8.7 and heavily depend on the old ...
- 09:54 TYPO3 Core Revision 38eb30d6: [BUGFIX] Use DriverInterface instead AbstractDriver for method signature
- FAL drivers are not obligated to extend the AbstractDriver but only
to implement the DriverInterface. Having custom d...
- 09:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #82114 (Resolved): OnlineMedia Processing forces FAL drivers to extend AbstractDriver
- Applied in changeset commit:ed11f88aaa3e4a6072ede066187f24ab10d46f0e.
Also available in: Atom