- Login: houmark
- Registered on: 2008-02-17
- Last sign in: 2017-04-18
- 01:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #80778: CKeditor inserts empty paragraphs in FlexForms
- We had this issue mainly with DCE fields that has a RTE editor.
The following configuration in the RTE field solve...
- 17:19 TYPO3 Core Task #54984: "Clear all caches" makes the site unavailable for several seconds
- This one should be re-opened.
I know it is fixed in 7.1 but since 6.2 is the only supported LTS at this time, and ...
- 21:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #55514: Create new file or upload with Uppercase filename results in lowercase filename
- I would like to see this reopened as I consider this a bug.
First of all the checkbox is *off* by default which ca...
- 00:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #18761: "ADMCMD command could not be executed!" after preview link expired
- Still a problem with 4.7.x and I can confirm the same symptoms as prior comments.
After deleting the cookie, the sit...
- 04:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #23375: IRRE: fails to save preexisting child record selected by combo
- I can confirm this bug still exists in TYPO3 4.7.5 and it is completely breaking m:n relations and the possibility to...
- 06:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #30354: FlexForm select fields can't replace makers in their foreign_table_where clause
- I can confirm that this bug is still present in 4.7.5.
- 19:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #32703: HTMLArea RTE is broken in 4.5.9 using IE8
- That seems to do it.
Successfully tested on 4.5.9. Working again in IE8.
- 17:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #32703 (Closed): HTMLArea RTE is broken in 4.5.9 using IE8
- The editor new stops trying to load in IE8 (and myabe other IE variants, have not tested yet).
After doing initial...
- 09:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #24075: Not possible to configure RTE for flexform fields
- The patch is made for the 4.4 branch but does apply for both 4.3 and trunk with a minor offset and thus it should be ...
- 09:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #24075 (Closed): Not possible to configure RTE for flexform fields
- When loading a RTE inside a flexform, it can be convenient to configure the RTE for the needed buttons etc.
Also available in: Atom