Jose Antonio Guerra
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2015-09-21
Reported issues: 28
- 18:28 Translation Team Bug #68541: Download (offline) translation does not work
- https://translation.typo3.org/es/TYPO3.core.lang/export/zip gives you an 0-length ZIP file after 1 waiting for one mi...
- 13:04 TemplaVoila Bug #68701 (New): Section Index menu item on referenced items point to original page
- On rendering a section index menu links to referenced content elements point to the referee content´s page instead of...
- 11:52 FULLTEXT for indexed_search Bug #68584: syntax error in frontend on activated indexed_search_mysql
- *This project is no longer supported. If anyone wants to work on it and take the lead please use the issue tracker to...
- 12:37 TemplaVoila Bug #65661: Section Index does not display links but the actual content
- Alexander Schnitzler wrote:
> This must be due to a changed general rending of css_styled_content from 4.7 on. 4.5 a...
- 18:46 Core Bug #66169: Empty grid list in frontend workspace preview
- This is what you get in the JS console:
I tested it on several sites with https and http and even...
- 19:35 tt_news Bug #50341: Useless code/poor performance with many categories and news entries
I've found that the whole logic behind categoryMode == 'don't show items OR' is fairly inefficient when having...
- 16:10 TYPO3.Neos Revision 69b309d4: [TASK] Remove outdated Scripts/README
- It has been deprecated by Documentation/DeveloperGuide/Development/UI.rst
- 11:50 Core Bug #64914: Cleaner scripts crashes due to incomplete flexform content
- Jo Hasenau wrote:
> According to a clients information the import of the l10nmgr is broken with 6.2.10 and I tracked...
- 21:00 Core Bug #64914 (Resolved): Cleaner scripts crashes due to incomplete flexform content
- Applied in changeset commit:5985cf8168fe34ee6853b0e0869e16a5a5e4b088.
- 20:54 Core Revision 8d844421: [BUGFIX] Cleaner scripts crashes due to incomplete flexform content
- Failure to check arguments used on recursive function call
causes PHP runtime error.
Also available in: Atom