- Login: nugman
- Registered on: 2008-10-15
- Last connection: 2022-10-18
- 21:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #24351: Page Module "Show page language version" and page tree
- I can still reproduce this in 4.. Couldn't try in 6.x but I suppose that it's still the same.
- 20:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #21846: Workspace Module: Preview links do not work in LIVE workspace
- Nope, please close.
- 17:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #35334 (Closed): Upgrade Wizard does not correctly convert WS states from TYPO3 4.4 -> 4.6
- When upgrading a TYPO3 installation from 4.4 to 4.6 some of the content records in workspace remained in a "unknown" ...
- 08:44 TYPO3 Core Feature #34823: Remove language "default" from Alternative Page Language Records
- He created the page translations through the page module, but then edited the translated page properties, fiddled aro...
- 17:43 TYPO3 Core Feature #34823: Remove language "default" from Alternative Page Language Records
- Hmmm, you're right. The standard TYPO3 page module does not have the option to edit the language field of an Alternat...
- 10:58 TYPO3 Core Feature #34823 (Closed): Remove language "default" from Alternative Page Language Records
- Just had the case that a customer created Alternative Page Language Records with language "default". Since this does ...
- 10:48 TYPO3 Core Feature #14390: Date selector should accept alternative date formats
- An american customer just complained about the data format in BE, so I think it's a good idea to format the data acco...
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #24351 (Closed): Page Module "Show page language version" and page tree
- When you select a non-default language in field "Show page language version" in the Localization View and click on th...
- 16:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #11336 (Closed): Make error message more user friendly
- Some error messages are not very userfriendly at the moment and are quite impossible to understand for a normal edito...
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #7835 (Closed): Workspace module should have a "check all" button
- The Workspace module should have a "check all" button for selecting all displayed elements (like the LIST module in C...
Also available in: Atom