- Registered on: 2008-02-21
- Last connection: 2012-08-09
- 16:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #25946: BE typolink fields not saved [FCE]
- Issue replicated in Typo3 4.5.16 so that creating a new link within a container and saving this was lost on save and ...
- 23:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #21873: alternative page language will be deleted in new workspaces after publishing
- Confirmed that the patch 13075-versionswap-alternativepage.patch still successfully fixes the issue against Typo3 4.3.3
- 23:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #19611: Add a way to hook into the publish process for a workspace
- Updated patch against TYPO3_4-3-3 9793_v3.patch uploaded
- 23:15 TYPO3 Core Feature #22249: Custom Workspaces allow users file mounts
- Updated patch for TYPO3_4-3-3 and included permissions for admin's to get filemounts in draft workspace attached patc...
- 18:50 TYPO3 Core Feature #19611: Add a way to hook into the publish process for a workspace
- I can confirm that the patch 9793_v2.diff works correctly with typo3 4.3.2 and it would be good to get this into th...
- 16:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #17079: Wrong path for images in repetitive content elements
- Ok this issue doesn't exist with 4.3.2 and templavoila 1.5.0 so for me the issue is closed.
- 17:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #22249: Custom Workspaces allow users file mounts
- Note, this issue is related to:
This extends the patch to allow for a work...
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #22097: Workspace filemounts don't respect user filemounts
- Issue related to 0013633, http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13763
This is a patch enabling the workspace to show t...
- 16:48 TYPO3 Core Feature #22249 (Closed): Custom Workspaces allow users file mounts
- When creating a custom workspace you can define the mount points to this workspace, however in practice it is more pr...
- 15:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #21873: alternative page language will be deleted in new workspaces after publishing
- Confirmed that the problem exists with 4.3.2
Uploaded patch 13075-versionswap-alternativepage.patch fixing the iss...
Also available in: Atom