- Registered on: 2009-02-11
- Last connection: 2019-09-23
- Tip-A-Friend (Member, 2012-02-01)
- 08:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #88303: lang-attribute for CKEditor not saved
- @Riccardo De Contardi:
I can confirm that the configuration you provide above (#2) works even in TYPO3 8.7.27. So ...
- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #88303 (Closed): lang-attribute for CKEditor not saved
- The file EXT:rte_ckeditor/Configuration/RTE/Processing.yaml already includes this configuration:...
- 11:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #88302 (Closed): CKEditor language plugin not loadable, crash
- I use TYPO3 version 8.7.25. My YAML configuration file for CKEditor works fine in general, so there is no problem wit...
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #80778: CKeditor inserts empty paragraphs in FlexForms
- I can confirm the problem when adding CKeditor to a Gridelement via Flexform.
This code produces empty paragraphs ...
- 13:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #80369 (Closed): cURL option for IP4 needed
- The Extension Manager could not resolve https://repositories.typo3.org/mirrors.xml.gz. "curlUse=1" was set in Install...
- 11:06 Calendar Base Bug #75393 (New): Index not properly updated during save event after changing a deviation
- I have a daily recurring event with one deviation: start and end time are one hour later than the original event on o...
- 20:25 Calendar Base Bug #75265 (New): No default rendering for related events in locations view
- When you want to display a locations's related events and you place markers like this to TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_...
- 20:20 Calendar Base Bug #71667: Cal indexer fails in TYPO3 7.6
- The patch misses that \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Utility\BackendUtility::BEenableFields('tx_cal_event_deviation') does not in...
- 20:13 Calendar Base Bug #75204: Error in frontend after removing a deviation
- I've had some trouble finding this out, but the reason is that the "deleted" flag ist not taken into account when sel...
- 09:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #33216: CSS Styled Content does not call extensions in "CType: list"
- Yes, this should be closed. This extension is horribly outdated and I do not use it in my Projects any longer, also b...
Also available in: Atom