- Login: sgalinsk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2008-03-13
- Last sign in: 2023-05-31
- 23:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #82558: The relation of MM table records are saved wrong for element translations in TYPO3 8.7.
- Patch update
- 19:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #81620: Linkhandler remove all attributes set in the link wizard and the template
- This is not a bug. Just a configuration issue.
Working example configuration:...
- 14:12 TYPO3 Core Task #77326: Don't exclude node_modules and bower_components from packaging.
- Hi Franz,
Yes. For the regular development we have also our global gulp toolchain (https://www.sgalinski.de/typo3-...
- 12:55 TYPO3 Core Task #77326 (Rejected): Don't exclude node_modules and bower_components from packaging.
- The current TYPO3 behaviour to remove the node_modules directory causes harm as this directories are usually not temp...
- 18:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #65948 (Closed): Nested lists are rendered with paragraphs around inner lists
- Since the following commit, nested lists (ul, ol) entered in the RTE (e.g. tinmce4_rte) are rendered with paragraphs ...
- 15:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #65513 (Closed): Language Override doesn't work if original file isn't available
- The language override of language files is currently broken, because it only works if a localized language file alrea...
- 18:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #17354: fallback for menus. "content_fallback;1,0" has no affect for page records (e.g. menu)
- I found a fix, but realurl can't handle the resulting urls with fallback names inside them. The root cause is that so...
- 17:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #17354: fallback for menus. "content_fallback;1,0" has no affect for page records (e.g. menu)
- Not really, but you can apply the patch yourself in 6.2 if you know how to do that. AFAIK there are not many differen...
- 22:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #53527 (Closed): Illegal string offset in ext_tables.php
- 22:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #53983 (Needs Feedback): htmlArea leaving bookmarks in html-code
- I couldn't reproduce this behaviour on IE9. Anyone else has more luck?
Also available in: Atom