- Registered on: 2009-08-16
- Last connection: 2017-07-27
- 12:03 Core Bug #69053 (Under Review): Recycler does not restore deleted sys_file_references
- When (recursively) restoring deleted records containing FAL references through the recycler, the references do not ge...
- 12:27 Core Bug #64362: Sorting records by a related tables label column not possible
- I am pretty sure this worked before.
As a temporary "solution" you can - please don't hurt me - do this:
- 15:56 Core Bug #67630 (Resolved): Loop when resolving circular relations
- When using circular relations in extbase
@class Author@ has @protected $articles@ and @class Article@ has @protect...
- 08:54 Core Bug #56060 (Accepted): TCA type inline readOnly
- Still valid for current master.
- 08:59 Core Feature #60460: Refactor lazyLoading handling in extbase
- Hey Mathias,
sorry, the patch was with me for some polish ... an I was on vacation. ;-) But it's ready now and I a...
- 13:35 Core Feature #60460 (Closed): Refactor lazyLoading handling in extbase
- For quiet some time now I wanted to refactor the lazyLoading handling in extbase.
It stinks, that the lazyLoadingP...
- 22:20 Core Task #59917: User Repositories in internal persistence logic
yep, there is some budget left and we are working on this task right now. ;-) Actually having a little two-da...
- 21:30 Core Task #59917: User Repositories in internal persistence logic
- Hey Helmut,
thanks for your comment.
My idea is to use a generic repository for the domain objects which are no...
- 08:27 Core Task #59917 (Rejected): User Repositories in internal persistence logic
- Internal (e.g. when fetching child records), Extbase does not use the Repository provided by an extension but it's ow...
- 08:22 Core Story #54567 (Closed): Extbase: overall performance of backend modules
Also available in: Atom