has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-08-16
- Last connection: 2015-06-19
- Caretaker (Member, 2010-02-18)
- container (Member, 2010-11-01)
- Core (Issue Updater, 2013-05-05)
- Extbase DAM access (Member, 2010-05-19)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Leader, 2012-04-14)
- nwt_replacer (Leader, 2010-11-12)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2011-09-17)
- TYPO3.CouchDB (Member, 2011-02-08)
Reported issues: 89
- 15:56 Core Bug #67630 (Resolved): Loop when resolving circular relations
- When using circular relations in extbase
@class Author@ has @protected $articles@ and @class Article@ has @protect...
- 08:54 Core Bug #56060 (Accepted): TCA type inline readOnly
- Still valid for current master.
- 08:59 Core Feature #60460: Refactor lazyLoading handling in extbase
- Hey Mathias,
sorry, the patch was with me for some polish ... an I was on vacation. ;-) But it's ready now and I a...
- 13:35 Core Feature #60460 (Accepted): Refactor lazyLoading handling in extbase
- For quiet some time now I wanted to refactor the lazyLoading handling in extbase.
It stinks, that the lazyLoadingP...
- 22:20 Core Task #59917: User Repositories in internal persistence logic
yep, there is some budget left and we are working on this task right now. ;-) Actually having a little two-da...
- 21:30 Core Task #59917: User Repositories in internal persistence logic
- Hey Helmut,
thanks for your comment.
My idea is to use a generic repository for the domain objects which are no...
- 08:27 Core Task #59917 (Under Review): User Repositories in internal persistence logic
- Internal (e.g. when fetching child records), Extbase does not use the Repository provided by an extension but it's ow...
- 08:22 Core Story #54567 (Closed): Extbase: overall performance of backend modules
- 08:21 Core Task #55661 (Resolved): Add functional tests for extbase persistence
- 09:17 Core Bug #59641 (New): Make Extbase use Repository for internal calls
- When resolving request arguments, extbase does not use the corresponding repository to get the object from the databa...
Also available in: Atom