- Registered on: 2008-05-09
- Last connection: 2017-08-31
- CSS styled Filelinks (Leader, 2008-06-05)
- Extended TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd (Leader, 2008-06-06)
- Filelinks DAM usage (Leader, 2008-07-14)
- Commerce DAM connector (Leader, 2008-07-22)
- RealURL Management (Leader, 2008-07-24)
- RealURL Manag. module-add ex. (Leader, 2008-07-24)
- Multimedia DAM usage (Leader, 2008-07-24)
- 22:44 Grid Elements Bug #82247: It is not possible to translate new CE in grid if a translation of the grid already e...
- Are you sure this is fixed, i have typo3 7.6.21 and gridelements 7.1.0 and it doesn't work.
- 15:41 Grid Elements Bug #82247 (Rejected): It is not possible to translate new CE in grid if a translation of the gri...
- Here are the steps to reproduce.
1) Create a grid with some CE
2) Translate the grid
3) add new CE to the grid in ...
- 14:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #73871 (Resolved): Problem with date Field
- We have discovered one bug with date field
birthday date DEFAULT '0000-00-00',
'birthday' => array(...
- 14:43 Filelinks DAM usage Bug #32789 (Closed): Wrong url built in getDownload with special dam configurations
- 13:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #22869: wrong sorting of translated CE
- it is because of this TS:
config.sys_language_mode = ignore
config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
- 01:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #22869 (Resolved): wrong sorting of translated CE
- Imagine we have a site with 2 languages.
- make a new page with CE 1,2,3
- make a translation of this page and CE ...
- 14:00 Filelinks DAM usage Bug #6960 (Closed): Error when downloading files with Internet Explorer over HTTPS
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #20948: Make it possible to specify the TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems to each ColPos.
- plz take the patch_2.txt there was a bug in the first version.
- 12:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #20948 (Closed): Make it possible to specify the TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems to each...
- Now it is possible to hide CE with TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems=...
But sometimes we need to hide elements o...
- 09:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #20906 (Closed): JS Error with IE6
- I use Typo3 4.2.8 when i log in the BE with IE6 and i try to work(open a page, edit content) i will become the js err...
Also available in: Atom