- Registered on: 2011-04-27
- Last connection: 2020-10-19
- 15:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #91878: Fatal error in pagetree 9.5.20
- I had also a missing page tree when updating to 9.5.20 - with message "Page tree error - 500 Internal Server Error". ...
- 17:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #90925: Incorrectly selected items in MM select fields
- "As soon as the additional record gets saved along with the real selection, the number of MM records increases by one...
- 22:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #90925 (Closed): Incorrectly selected items in MM select fields
- After updating from TYPO3 9.5.14 to 9.5.15 there are incorrectly selected items in some of my backend select fields w...
- 12:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #80884: FAL metadata has to save multiple times before it's go to the database
- I had the same issue in 7.6.18.
- 11:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #57291 (Resolved): RelationHandler->purgeItemArray() should use isTableWorkspaceEnabled check
- Applied in changeset commit:022a3fc0fceaf3ceac862be9ca1c56414d1da9c9.
- 10:37 TYPO3 Core Revision 022a3fc0: [BUGFIX] Check WorkspaceEnabled for MM field related table
- If you try to edit a MM field associated to a table which doesn't use
versioning (t3ver_* fields are missing) you get...
- 17:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #57303: DB Error when editing a record without versioning
- I think this issue is a duplicate of my bug #57291, I've already added a patch there.
- 15:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #57291 (Closed): RelationHandler->purgeItemArray() should use isTableWorkspaceEnabled check
- The purgeItemArray method produces database errors ("Unknown column 't3ver_oid' in 'field list'") if there are mm rel...
Also available in: Atom