bitfire it services
- 08:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89234: $GLOBALS['BE_USER] is null causes Errors in FE
- Yes, sorry for the noise.
Maybe it can be helpful for somebody else with the same error message: Don't use backend...
- 22:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #89234: $GLOBALS['BE_USER] is null causes Errors in FE
- Found it. I was using Backend\ViewHelper in a public template. No idea why it only broke some requests....
- 21:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #89234: $GLOBALS['BE_USER] is null causes Errors in FE
- The error (which renders the page as 500 internal server error) randomly happens from time to time when a frontend UR...
- 21:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #89234 (Rejected): $GLOBALS['BE_USER] is null causes Errors in FE
- I have the same error as described in issue #85310, but with an up-to-date 9.5.9 (and with 9.5.8 before).
- 20:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #89063: Index too large for sys_redirect
- Can confirm this for Typo3 after upgrade from 9.5.8 to 9.5.9 with 5.7.27-0ubuntu0.18.04.1.
- 17:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #46383: levelmedia ignores sorting of media records
- Probably the same as #54884 and #71973?
- 17:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #54884: RootlineUtility does not consider foreign_sorting for relation fields
- This seems to be still present in 9.5.8. What's missing here that should go into a new report? Or can you open this r...
- 17:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #71973: Sorting of file relations doesn't have any effect in a workspace
- Maybe this is the same as #54884?
- 18:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #87227 (Closed): [FE][disableNoCacheParameter] disables TypoScript no_cache, too
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Set [FE][disableNoCacheParameter] = true (because I don't want no_cache request parameters ...
- 14:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #85359: BE-Pagebrowser broken
- Had this problem too (clean Typo3 9.3.3) with a custom record type and can confirm that it's fixed with the patch.
Also available in: Atom