- Registered on: 2010-03-24
- Last connection: 2019-08-14
- 10:04 TYPO3 Core Feature #86620: Update "slug" for all pages for TYPO3 9
- There is also a need for this feature because in many of my projects, editors rename pages by double clicking them in...
- 09:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #87090 (Closed): Site module > Umlauts in domains not working with the new url handling / rou...
- Hi all,
if you enter a domain containing umlauts in the site-config as entry point everything seems fine in the b...
- 18:15 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81392: DCE with many Items does not save changes
- This is really a pain in the ass. The bad thing is, that the page is live now and all the content is filled in by my ...
- 15:45 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81392: DCE with many Items does not save changes
- Hi Armin,
it is a section for members - so each item consists of some inputs, a picture, multiple checkboxed, ...
- 16:13 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81392 (Closed): DCE with many Items does not save changes
- Hi everyone, Hi Armin,
I have made a DCE for Team-Members (T3 8.7.1 DCE 1.4.7)
The editors added about 110 item...
- 17:05 TYPO3 Core Task #78939: Inline Image functionality
- Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> there is an extension: https://github.com/netresearch/t3x-rte-ckeditor-image
- 13:01 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Bug #81241 (New): ViewHelper <f:format.html> does not render Links entered in rte
I´m using T3 8.7 on PHP 7.1 with DCE 1.4.7
When I use the <f:format.html> viewHelper the text is output cor...
- 17:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #53945: Add ctype and section_frame as class to ce in backend (page-view)
- No, I have no intention to just talk about my way of work. I was talking about an optimization of the backend to make...
- 16:07 TYPO3 Core Feature #53945 (Closed): Add ctype and section_frame as class to ce in backend (page-view)
we often use the section-frames to choose a styling or sizing for content elements. Some others use the layout...
- 09:39 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Support #36642: Output of field rte is not rendered
- Ok - that was exactly what I was missing. Thank you. I need to dig into the new fluid concept with viewHelpers.
Also available in: Atom