Stig Nørgaard Færch
- Registered on: 2008-05-20
- Last connection: 2019-09-23
- Roles 2 (Leader, 2009-06-08)
- 10:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #25135: Pagetree - Drag and drop only works for BE-Users with delete-permissions
- Bump. Now ran into this in 8.7.8.
- 13:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #77994 (New): cObject RECORDS - conf property problem with plugins
- This is probably also true for cObject CONTENT
If you want to modify rendering of a tt_content based content rende...
- 16:38 TYPO3 Core Task #54509: renderSection (and renderPartial) fails when using StandaloneView
- When will this one be closed? I keep getting spammed with notifications!
- 13:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #53421: Media Element
- So this still means that when inserting a YouTube video, it will not play on Android/IOS?
I just tried it - and that...
- 16:15 Commenting system (comments) Bug #50011: Can't overwrite labels using TypoScript
- There is a patch. What are we waiting for??
- 09:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #61183 (Rejected): RTE: Internal links opens as external when created with Firefox
- Link made with Chrome:...
- 11:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #56750: delete method of FileInterface results in an Uncaught TYPO3 Exception.
- I can add that this worked on TYPO3 6.1.7, but failed when upgraded to 6.2beta6.
- 11:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #56750 (Closed): delete method of FileInterface results in an Uncaught TYPO3 Exception.
- When I execute the delete method:
I get this Uncaught TYPO3 Exception:
- 13:15 TYPO3 Core Task #54509: renderSection (and renderPartial) fails when using StandaloneView
- Still the same problem, though on another line number:
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/sit...
- 12:53 TYPO3 Core Task #54509 (Closed): renderSection (and renderPartial) fails when using StandaloneView
- Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/sites/*********/htdocs/typo3_src-6.2.0beta1/typo3/sysext/fl...
Also available in: Atom