- Registered on: 2013-01-11
- Last connection: 2017-09-06
- Redirect (Co-Leader, 2016-03-14)
- 11:32 Calendar Base Bug #81851: Week view timetable is too high
- Mario Matzulla wrote:
> This looks like a z-index issue. Did you solve it already?
I'm sorry if the description w...
- 11:35 Calendar Base Bug #81851: Week view timetable is too high
- I forgot to mention that we include the static templates:
* Standard CSS-based template (cal)
* Stand CSS styles ...
- 11:28 Calendar Base Bug #81851 (Resolved): Week view timetable is too high
- See attached screenshots. The height is calculated by the getTimetableHeightMarker method in the NewTimeView class. T...
- 16:43 TYPO3 Core Story #75879: Add picture element to FSC
- Please note that the order of the source and img tags within the picture element matters.
This works as expected:
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #59562: WebKit may insert a span element when backspacing an heading
- Thanks Stanislas! I'm looking forward to seeing the change in the next TYPO3 version.
- 09:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #52251: Newlines in form after using wizard
- Hi Mathias,
Yes, I meant the old one. I haven't tested this in 6.2 since we've moved over to Powermail.
- 12:18 Content Designer Bug #61054: Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- I just wanted to let you know that I've been using the new version in my project over the past week and it's been wor...
- 16:45 Content Designer Bug #61054: Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- That's awesome Hendrik! I haven't had time to look into it yet but will continue to work on my project this week wher...
- 11:33 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #59653: New Content Element Wizard Overlay
- An update: I upgraded to the 3.0.0 version of Grid Elements from the TER and I can't reproduce the issue anymore. I'm...
- 11:28 Content Designer Bug #61054 (Resolved): Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- Hi, first of all I would like to say I really love Content Designer. Configuring it is easy and it simply works. Also...
Also available in: Atom