- Registered on: 2013-01-11
- Last connection: 2017-09-06
- Redirect (Co-Leader, 2016-03-14)
- 16:43 TYPO3 Core Story #75879: Add picture element to FSC
- Please note that the order of the source and img tags within the picture element matters.
This works as expected:
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #59562: WebKit may insert a span element when backspacing an heading
- Thanks Stanislas! I'm looking forward to seeing the change in the next TYPO3 version.
- 09:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #52251: Newlines in form after using wizard
- Hi Mathias,
Yes, I meant the old one. I haven't tested this in 6.2 since we've moved over to Powermail.
- 12:18 Content Designer Bug #61054: Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- I just wanted to let you know that I've been using the new version in my project over the past week and it's been wor...
- 16:45 Content Designer Bug #61054: Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- That's awesome Hendrik! I haven't had time to look into it yet but will continue to work on my project this week wher...
- 11:28 Content Designer Bug #61054 (Resolved): Cannot move/delete page containing custom element as non-administrator
- Hi, first of all I would like to say I really love Content Designer. Configuring it is easy and it simply works. Also...
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #59562 (Closed): WebKit may insert a span element when backspacing an heading
- When removing a block format (h2, p) from an element in the RTE, the following element (for example the next paragrap...
- 16:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #33137: CSS concatenation only working for files with media attribute set to "all"
- Just move to Grunt :-)
- 16:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #59559 (Closed): White space before list in RTE after saving
- When I insert a list in the RTE and save the page, an empty paragraph is inserted before the list. Obviously, that sh...
- 12:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #53787: Uncheck FAL image meta data checkboxes by default
- Yup, 6.1.5 to be precise. And they're checked by default. Is there any configuration regarding this setting?
Also available in: Atom