- Registered on: 2013-02-27
- Last connection: 2017-11-21
- 14:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #81890 (Resolved): Don't show cut and cut release at the same time in clickmenu
- When I click on cut in the clickmenu and open the clickmenu for the same record again, both options cut and cut relea...
- 23:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #81875 (Resolved): Wrong label for cut release in clickmenu
- I'm working on it during coding night
- 23:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #79448: Handling dates in the very past inside T3-Backend
- Couldn't be reproduced in current master anymore.
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #79448: Handling dates in the very past inside T3-Backend
- Hi David, I dare to say that's not true. The exact above configuration will not allow you to save a record (form engi...
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #79448: Handling dates in the very past inside T3-Backend
- This problem still exists in TYPO3 8. And on top of that: If you try to save an empty date (empty field), you get an ...
- 10:08 Calendar Base Bug #73466: ICS view/file generation (seems) broken -> make function static
- Any update on this?
Edit: Sorry, I just saw it's fixed in master. Do you have plans for a new patch release? There's ...
- 02:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #70314: Flexform fields of first sheet with displayCond and multiple sheets will not be displ...
- Agreed, display conditions for fields that are not on the first sheet don't work. If I move the fields to the first s...
- 11:12 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #76665: Fatal error: Class 't3lib_extMgm' not found
- Same issue with TYPO3 7.6.10 (of course)
- 16:28 Grid Elements Feature #61230: Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- If anyone sees my last post, the solution is to use a fluid template...
- 16:19 Grid Elements Feature #61230: Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- Is that related issue still available somewhere? I'd like to know how I can change the sorting order in the frontend,...
Also available in: Atom