- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2020-02-27
- TYPO3 Core (Honorary Member, 2008-05-23)
- 16:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #83067 (Closed): File meta data popup window is empty (white) when user has no filemount access
- User A creates a content element with an image from filemount fileadmin/abc/
User B has no access to filemount fil...
- 14:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #80300: CKEDITOR should be able to pick local image
- I see your point, but still I want to comment on that.
Editors use the inline images, and that's because editing a...
- 12:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #78422 (Closed): wizard_edit doesn't work in flexforms
- The popup closes immediately because of a failing TCA check.
This doesn't work in 7.6. The code in 8.4 seems to ...
- 12:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #20420: wizard_edit.php does'nt work in flexforms
- See Bug #78422 which is this as new open bug.
This doesn't work in 7.6. The code in 8.4 seems to be the same.
- 13:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #76936: [Fluid] publicUrl encoding
- I can confirm the problem and I think it's either a bug or a misconception - or both.
Just put a file in fileadmin...
- 12:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #71681 (Closed): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on flexform processing
- The problem occurs only with not so clean flexform. But that can happen and shouldn't break the backend....
- 12:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #16676: default setting for imageorient does not work
- Still not working in 7.6:
TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient.default = 2
TCAdefaults.tt_content.imageorient = 2
- 10:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #59901: Move records in list module kills sys_language_uid
- 6.2.6 is still affected by this bug.
The patch from Christian Hernmarck works but this is just a workaround I woul...
- 19:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- Thanks for your effort!
I may not follow discussions about that core fix, so please give me a hint when there's a so...
- 14:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- > Well, I disagree here - it should not be integrated into DAM, but into the core directly!
That's what I said - m...
Also available in: Atom