- Registered on: 2010-06-01
- Last connection: 2021-09-09
- 10:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #87520: EXT:FORM - BE Lang DE/EN - Label-Error
- Bugfix is still missing in TYPO3 v.8.7.32. And it seems to be even worse because changing the user's backend language...
- 14:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #81593: Usage of constants in YAML files
- The use of variants is really nice and useful but with constants you have imho some advantages.
* You can centrali...
- 16:14 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Bug #68155: Not working since Update to v2.0.1 "Creating default object from empty value"
- After changing [SYS][exceptionalErrors] to 20480 it works again.
But when setting the "Configuration presets" to "De...
- 12:23 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Bug #68155 (Needs Feedback): Not working since Update to v2.0.1 "Creating default object from empty value"
- Since I upgraded from v2.0.0 to 2.0.1 I get the following error when calling the http://localhost/?eID=cb_indexedsear...
- 14:13 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Bug #65665 (New): Incompatible with SYS Extension indexed_search_mysql
- When the system extension "MySQL driver for Indexed Search Engine" (indexed_search_mysql) is enabled auto complete do...
- 12:16 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Bug #65546: PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context
- And the same problem with PHP5.3, what is also fixed with the above lines.
- 21:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #62767: Missing function to clear processed images (FAL image cache)
- Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Can you provide a use case, why the already generated images should be cleared by a backend ta...
- 18:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #61704: Filemounts do not show up for Admin users
- I am sorry to hear about your decision and started a thread to this feature removal in http://forum.typo3.org/index.p...
- 19:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #62767: Missing function to clear processed images (FAL image cache)
- You are right, the page cache should be cleared too.
The reason why a clear cache function for FAL is needed are the...
- 19:46 TYPO3 Core Revision 7c58aca7: [BUGFIX] Ignore --linebreak-- fields in removeDuplicatesForInsertion
- ExtensionManagementUtility::removeDuplicatesForInsertion() ignores
--linebreak-- fields when looking for duplicates.
Also available in: Atom