- Registered on: 2014-11-07
- Last connection: 2020-11-20
- 11:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #88563: Link generation should not be created when the target pid pages_language_overlay is disabled.
- `$language = empty($page['_PAGES_OVERLAY']) ? 0 : $page['_PAGES_OVERLAY_LANGUAGE'];`
Should be changed to ` $...
- 11:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #88563 (Needs Feedback): Link generation should not be created when the target pid pages_language_overlay is disabled.
- Create two pages with pages_language_overlay.
- Disable one pages_language_overlay (e.g. pid 12)
- 10:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #88337: Edit pencil visible in page view when no user has no access
- Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> Is this one related? #75130
The other issue could be resolved in #87971. This issue...
- 08:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #83973: Unable to preview pages on backend domain for multi-site domains (returns 404 code)
- Michael Stucki wrote:
> Wrong project. (Sorry, didn't notice until now.)
In the FrontendRestrictionContainer the ...
- 08:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #88337 (Closed): Edit pencil visible in page view when no user has no access
- The edit pencil to edit the title in the page module is visible while the user has due language restrictions no acces...
- 23:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #75161 (Resolved): Create uri and link viewhelper for Backend Modules
- Applied in changeset commit:fb905535b162a1817d2e29a088c19db85fc1422c.
- 22:48 TYPO3 Core Revision fb905535: [FEATURE] Add uri/link to backend route ViewHelper
- Since unified URL routing is in place for TYPO3 v9 now,
a new pair of linking to routes is added.
- 12:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #83226 (Rejected): HTMLArea is not defined
- HTML area gives the following JS error when using the RTE configured in a flexform. `HTMLArea is not defined`.
- 11:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #59383: Create page via drag'n'drop does not respect TCAdefaults from UserTS
- Still confirms the bug on 8.7.4
- 11:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #81572 (Closed): Form does not use submitButtonLabel provided by the BE user in the form GUI
- When the users enters a label for the field submitButtonLabel this label is used in the BE preview, but not in the FE...
Also available in: Atom