- Registered on: 2015-03-27
- Last connection: 2019-08-20
- Person Manager (Co-Leader, 2015-11-27)
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #84250 (Resolved): Separatly enable / disable "Add media by URL" and "Select & upload files"
- Applied in changeset commit:c2cb3e871fec107e2693ca03a324c864631eabbb.
- 10:07 TYPO3 Core Revision c2cb3e87: [FEATURE] Separately enable / disable "Add media by URL" and "Select & upload ...
- A new appearance property "fileByUrlAllowed" is used to separately enable / disable
the buttons "Add media by URL" an...
- 09:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #89032 (Under Review): TCA SelectSingleElement does not render fieldControl
You can't add Nodes to a Single Select due to th...
- 13:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #88984 (Resolved): Exception in BackendController 'Cannot use object of type stdClass as arra...
- After updating to v9.5.9 and logging in to the backend i instantly received this exception.
The result of my debug...
- 15:44 Person Manager Bug #87674 (Resolved): Support for Umlaut Domains
- 15:43 Person Manager Bug #87674: Support for Umlaut Domains
- This change was part of a huge Code Refactoring Process.
Current Version 2.1.0 - also available on packagist.org
- 08:11 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Major Feature #76813: Add FAL-Support
- I think the main problem is the pid.
Metadata is saved with the pid 0 and therefore not found in the pagetree.
- 09:40 Person Manager Bug #82288 (Resolved): Double id in in create action confirmation link
- Should already be fixed.
- 09:35 Person Manager Bug #82009 (Resolved): comatibility TYPO3 V8
- Version 1.4.11 came out yesterday and ist compatible with 6.2 - 8.7
Regarding your suggestions:
* I wouldn't spli...
- 17:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #80916: Show title of file metadata in frontend
- *Temporary workaround via SQL:*
UPDATE sys_file_reference AS ref
JOIN sys_file AS file ON ref.uid_local = file.ui...
Also available in: Atom