- Registered on: 2015-03-27
- Last connection: 2017-10-06
- Person Manager (Co-Leader, 2015-11-27)
- 17:23 Core Bug #80916: Show title of file metadata in frontend
- *Temporary workaround via SQL:*
UPDATE sys_file_reference AS ref
JOIN sys_file AS file ON ref.uid_local = file.ui...
- 13:03 Core Feature #82242 (New): replace ###CURRENT_URL### marker in pageNotFound_handling REDIRECT
- It would be nice to have the ###CURRENT_URL### marker, which is used with READFILE, also for REDIRECT
Should be do...
- 23:00 Core Task #81873 (Resolved): Add placeholder to PasswordViewHelper
- Daniel Diesenreither is doing that during the coding night
- 11:45 Core Feature #77886: Apply image cropping to click-enlarge NOT
- Can confirm this bug.
Normally you would do
lib.contentElement.settings.media.popup.crop.data = file:current:cro...
- 11:57 Core Bug #79013 (Rejected): Using PageTreeView without logged in BE_USER throws error
- In the TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Tree\View\AbstractTreeView on line 765 is an if statement which checks if the page isInWebMo...
- 07:23 Person Manager Bug #77641 (Rejected): Exception while property mapping at property path "category": Property "0"...
- Although the error is caused by something different, this isn't possible:
Person-Category is a 1:n Relation.
- 08:52 Person Manager Bug #75902 (Resolved): domain in email
- New Version 1.2.0 will use $_SERVER['HTTPS'], $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] and uriBuilder, to build the URL if the path decl...
- 08:50 Person Manager Bug #75787 (Rejected): Exception while property mapping at property path
- New Version 1.2.0 will have a third frontend Plugin "Short Registration"
This plugin provides only the email field a...
- 12:03 Core Bug #75832: file links condition uses wrong field
- Ok, never tried to disable fluid_styled_content.
But setting the appearance via layout isn't very fancy.
- 11:40 Core Bug #75832: file links condition uses wrong field
- Because this condition checks if an image should be shown (renderObj.10) depending on the layout field.
It makes no ...
Also available in: Atom