- Registered on: 2015-08-03
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
- Applied in changeset commit:c4af34c44b9635a74ed8584298895da98f586a60.
- 14:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #81563 (New): TCA: Palettes in "subtypes_addlist" are not processed
- I'm using `subtypes_addlist` to show additional fields for certain subtypes.
This works fine except if I try to us...
- 14:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #78259 (Closed): Using page alias instead of uid as argument for pageUid attribute broken in ...
- The fix for "#77793":https://forge.typo3.org/issues/77793 broke the previous behaviour that allowed to use a page ali...
- Add support for "CORS settings attributes":https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/CORS_settings_attributes...
- 14:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #68909: FAL "Select & uplodad files" button not working for inline records
- I had the same problem with 7.5-dev.
I just updated to 7.6.2 and it works for me now :)
- 13:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #72379: Show button 'add image' after delete inline fails
- I have encountered the same problem and thus can confirm this.
- 12:01 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #69480: Content elements (including grid elements) are created in the wrong position
- Can't confirm that. Just tried it with TYPO3 7.6-dev and GridElements 7-LTS-compatibility but the new content element...
- 13:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #70294: additionalGetParameters in PageTS TCEMAIN.preview function does not work with paramet...
- I just stumbled about this bug, too.
Martin R. Krause wrote:
> h2. Possible solution: Revers parameter key and ...
- 17:47 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #69480 (Resolved): Content elements (including grid elements) are created in the wrong position
- When adding a new content element (including grid elements) via the @+ Content@ button as a child of a grid element, ...
Also available in: Atom