- Registered on: 2010-08-04
- Last connection: 2019-10-09
- 16:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #85154 (Closed): \TYPO3\CMS\Core\TypoScript\TemplateService::getFileName throws PHP Warning i...
- @\TYPO3\CMS\Core\TypoScript\TemplateService::getFileName@ throws PHP Warning if a FileReference is passed which point...
- 22:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #72074: FileLockStrategy fails on NFS folders
- This issue still persists in TYPO3 8, Ubuntu 18.04.
The provided patch does work (with small adjustments to accomm...
- 18:12 Extension Builder Bug #76416: Uncaught Typo3 Exception (Backend)
- I'm sorry but I don't think this should be closed.
Suppressing the error does not make the code correct.
- 12:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #41629: TYPO3-Workspaces height of iframe to small
- Can confirm issue. iFrame default height of 150px gets recalculated several times - none of the times it actually fit...
- 17:29 TYPO3 Core Task #50349: Reduce SQL queries of page tree in workspaces
- Hi Alexander,
what speaks against including just https://review.typo3.org/#/c/38700/ in the next 6.2.x?
- 13:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #66231: Workspace very slow loading page tree
- Hi all,
Martin Trepper's patch from comment #66231-2 does in fact resolve the issue.
The original code is apparentl...
- 13:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #61184: Backend - Page Tree in Workspace & Publish content - Performance Issue - BackendUtili...
- Hi Alexander,
executing the lowlever cleaner is not possible in the current setup we have with our customer.
- 15:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #61184: Backend - Page Tree in Workspace & Publish content - Performance Issue - BackendUtili...
- Can confirm same issue with same bottleneck in TYPO3 6.2.6 instance with > 6000 pages and > 42000 content records.
- 23:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #61861: Frontend throws exception on missing image
- Hi Sascha!
This is definitely not an integrator issue.
This issue is also not new in any way.
After all, we a...
- 12:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #52186: multiple file uploads with IE10 doesn't work
- The implemented solution for this issue kills the functionality in IE9.
Are there known workarounds to allow mass up...
Also available in: Atom