- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2019-02-05
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2011-03-01)
- DEV3 (Member, 2008-10-13)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) (Inactive Member, 2011-09-22)
- TER Team (Leader, 2016-11-12)
- extdeveval (Member, 2012-01-08)
- TER Frontend Index (Leader, 2016-11-12)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-05-19)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-08-05)
- Identity (Member, 2011-08-09)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Member, 2011-09-19)
- TYPO3.Surf (Member, 2014-03-18)
- FAL WebDAV Driver (Leader, 2011-12-29)
- FAL Remote Processing (Co-Leader, 2012-05-03)
- FAL Documentation (Member, 2012-05-17)
- Education Committee (Member, 2017-03-24)
- 15:59 TYPO3 Core Feature #87551 (New): Explicitly allow ignoring "pidInList" in TS select function
- Currently, the implementation of the TypoScript function "select" will automatically set "pidInList" to "this" if it ...
- 09:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #87002 (Resolved): DebuggerUtility lacks support for DateTimeImmutable
- The Extbase DebuggerUtility only outputs the time for @\DateTime@ instances, while it could do the same for all @\Dat...
- 18:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #86560: Impossible to install typo3/cms-base-distribution 9.5.0 via composer
- I agree that this is confusing, but version 9.4.0 of the distribution actually includes all dependencies with @^9.4@ ...
- 13:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #86554 (Resolved): Field value does not get converted to array if using overrideVals
- When a field value override is specified, the TCA configuration of that field gets reset to type = "hidden".
- 16:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #86546 (Resolved): No backend languages available except English in composerized installations
- The folder for localization files was moved in Composer-based installations in 9.5. This change was, however, not ref...
- 00:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #85354 (Under Review): "Caches cleared" message in maintenance module looks ugly
- 00:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #85354 (In Progress): "Caches cleared" message in maintenance module looks ugly
- 00:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #85354 (Closed): "Caches cleared" message in maintenance module looks ugly
- The cache clearing message only has a title and no body text. The excessive amount of bold font looks ugly.
- 20:51 TYPO3 Core Task #85161 (Closed): Introduce early returns in class LinkAnalyzer
- The class has some deeply nested and long methods. By introducing early returns it can be made easier to understand.
- 10:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #84921 (Rejected): Install Tool: DB analyzer duplicates lines
- Already fixed by Andi Fernandez, somehow I still had an old state on my dev system :-/
Also available in: Atom