- Login: andreaswolf
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last sign in: 2023-11-23
- 12:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #98045 (In Progress): DateAspect->getTimezone (almost) never returns the correct value
- 11:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #102479 (Resolved): Persisting DateTimeImmutable values results in DBAL ConversionException
- This only happens if the type is explicitly specified via the $types parameter of `insert()` etc., like e.g. doctrine...
- 16:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #95580: Wrong ConfigurationManager in Frontend Ajax call
- @dachcomdigital I can confirm that this fix works, I just implemented it myself and now the FE plugin (from EXT:solr)...
- 22:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #41713 (Resolved): Consider localizeReferencesAtParentLocalization for group/db
- Applied in changeset commit:7b6502f3d2b3d85b93aa3e0c8749473a3bf18910.
- 22:40 TYPO3 Core Revision 7b6502f3: [BUGFIX] Handle localizeReferencesAtParentLocalization for group/db
- TCA config property 'localizeReferencesAtParentLocalization'
for database relations is only handled with type=select
- 16:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #88980: Translating records with FAL relation where allowLanguageSynchronization set to true
- I have seen a similar behaviour in some instances and could fix it for my usecases.
Could you try if this patch ht...
- 16:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #89068 (Closed): New routing breaks fragment-only links
- When a link is generated for the current page, with a fragment, it was generated with just that fragment until v8. In...
- 16:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #87775 (Closed): Exceptions thrown for unconfigured login form
- When adding a new login form to a fresh site, several exceptions are thrown as the redirect URL is null and not a str...
- 15:59 TYPO3 Core Feature #87551 (New): Explicitly allow ignoring "pidInList" in TS select function
- Currently, the implementation of the TypoScript function "select" will automatically set "pidInList" to "this" if it ...
- 09:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #87002 (Closed): DebuggerUtility lacks support for DateTimeImmutable
- The Extbase DebuggerUtility only outputs the time for @\DateTime@ instances, while it could do the same for all @\Dat...
Also available in: Atom