- 11:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #87469 (Under Review): Add acceptance test for creating new Workspace
- There should be an acceptance test for creating, editing and publishing a new Workspace.
- 17:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #87383: new site handling does not work for new installations
- Good idea! I tested it by myself and made some adjustments. So far everything works nice...the main problem was that ...
- 15:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #86762: Site-Configuration defined language fallbacks not working
- Just found another bug with a colleague of mine while testing it. Here's how to reproduce it:
- create a 2nd Site ...
- 17:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #87191 (Closed): Add acceptance test for Template and Sites creation
- There is no acceptance test for a new Template & Sites configuration for frontend testing. Also there should be an ea...
- 18:17 TYPO3 Core Feature #87128 (Under Review): Add acceptance test concerning canonicalized URL creation
- Add an acceptance test for respecting GET parameters for canonical URL generation.
- 13:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #11538: Deleting page which has (deleted) subpages
- I've been able to reproduce the workflow and I think I found a solution.
Although I still appreciate feedback.
- 13:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #86767: Workspace: Newly created content elements are not visible in modules 'page' and 'list'
- I tried to reproduce it...correct me if I m wrong.
- change to different Workspace -> Page -> Create New Content E...
- 13:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #86684: "No pseudo-site found in root line of page" when copying records from one sysfolder t...
- Can you provide some additional informations? I m testing this on 9.5.2 and can't reproduce it.
Or maybe I did somet...
- 15:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #86186: No pseudo-site found in root line for workspaces
- I tried to come up with a solution and it's working so far....but I m not sure if it's the best way for solving this ...
- 14:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #85985: Error: No pseudo-site found in root line of page 3
- I could reproduce the error with creating and deleting sites. There's a bugfix available that could do the trick.
Also available in: Atom