- Registered on: 2008-06-05
- Last connection: 2017-07-14
- Editorial Team (Contributor, 2015-10-14)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Member, 2013-11-03)
- 20:32 Core Feature #26139: un-/hide multiple records with one click
- I assume we still have an option to select multiple records for further action. On touch devices selections often are...
- 16:56 Core Feature #80559 (Closed): datetime and time handling should always have timezone information
- each input or output should be able to handle timezones.
so an editor might enter a time and his local timezone must...
- 09:22 Core Feature #79147 (New): export/import for file list module
- with an export/import similar to the pages export/import you can have the possibility to synchronize two instances.
- 08:52 Core Bug #77110: In RTE, link title is broken (7.6 only, 6.2 works perfect)
- As an editor complains about the wrong title-tags I noticed the changed behaviour and opened the ticket #78971.
- 08:50 Core Bug #78971 (New): Link Wizard keeps title default value so the kind of link changes
- On opening the link wizard the field title gets a default value for the current kind of link (normaly 'page', so 'lin...
- 00:12 Core Bug #71312: fe_users: a logout does not clear the field 'is_online'
- than your statement ??"so timestamps older then 120 s (2min) can be read as not online anymore."?? is wrong.
as a us...
- 00:10 Core Bug #71312: fe_users: a logout does not clear the field 'is_online'
- Since when is the status of a *FE-user* updated every 60 seconds?
the ticket was created for showing the availabi...
- 13:49 Mask Bug #78593 (New): wrong field lable for included CEs
- I have a container-CE defining two subcolumns (fields from type `content`), where I can insert further CEs.
- 13:37 Core Bug #78592 (New): Wrong skaling of SVG logo for backend login in IE11
- We have a SVG image for customer logo, which is shown at the BE login.
When displaying the SVG only you can find p...
- 22:31 Core Bug #71312: fe_users: a logout does not clear the field 'is_online'
- Users who does not log out may not be identified correct. that problem can not be solved.
User who did a log out cou...
Also available in: Atom