- Registered on: 2008-06-05
- Last connection: 2019-03-22
- Editorial Team (Contributor, 2015-10-14)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Member, 2013-11-03)
- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Feature #87806: Scheduler: Send email on error
- As the scheduler is called by cron: the owner of the cron task will be mailed on an error or any output.
- 13:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #86362: Inserted images are not allways ordered alphabetically
- do you use Drag&Drop?
windows priorizes the file/item where you dragged (mousedown) the selection and inserts them...
- 11:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #85158: Sliding defect?
- as I only noticed the strange behaviour in the solution of others, I can not give more hints. you might contact them....
- 15:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #85158 (New): Sliding defect?
- I asked in typo3.slack.com/#typo3-cms-coredev but got no answer (https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C03AM9R17/p15281188...
- 12:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #85032: Expiration ànd a Publication date order
- That would result in a much more complicated evaluation for every record.
in the moment the evaluation is like
- 10:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #83064: Media cropping data should not be localizable
- the cropping might not be translatable in the wording, but you might want another cropping aera for different countri...
- 08:57 TYPO3 Core Feature #82559: Configurable discovery (path/name) in CommandUtility for tools like python
- As far as I understand these special assignements are dependend on server (or installation).
So this array should b...
- 20:32 TYPO3 Core Feature #26139: un-/hide multiple records with one click
- I assume we still have an option to select multiple records for further action. On touch devices selections often are...
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Feature #80559 (Closed): datetime and time handling should always have timezone information
- each input or output should be able to handle timezones.
so an editor might enter a time and his local timezone must...
- 09:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #79147 (Rejected): export/import for file list module
- with an export/import similar to the pages export/import you can have the possibility to synchronize two instances.
Also available in: Atom