- Registered on: 2008-06-18
- Last connection: 2016-06-24
- 21:45 Faceted Search Bug #71035: Multilingual tags are mixed in search result
- I activated it via TS showTags, so I didn't see where it was located in the backend. If it never meant to be official...
- 12:41 Faceted Search Bug #71035 (Closed): Multilingual tags are mixed in search result
- Tags in other languages are kept together in one database field of the index. Therefore they can not be displayed acc...
- 15:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #66457 (Closed): t3editor does not indent code with dot-syntax
- Since 6.2 the following code in t3editor does not indent, since lib.logo contains a dot:
lib.logo = TEXT
- 15:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #62008 (Closed): options.folderTree.hideCreateFolder not working
- The USER-TSconfig property options.folderTree.hideCreateFolder does not hide the form to create new folders.
- 23:15 cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete Feature #35061 (New): Respect different languages
- Indexed words are retrieved irrespective the current language. In multilanguage sites all words of all languages are ...
- 10:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #12328: Reordering localized content causes translation to display under default language
- Yes, it is. The last update of Dani describes the same situation.
- 15:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #12328: Reordering localized content causes translation to display under default language
- In TYPO3 4.5.2 the problem still exists.
Reordering an element in the default language creates a MOVE-TO PLACEHOLDE...
- 18:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #22093 (Closed): jumpurl.secure crashes on spaces or umlauts in URLs
- Spaces or umlauts in the filename or path make a secure download link generated via the function filelink crash, i.e....
- 19:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #17380: Extension Manager does not recognize and report errors when executing sql queries
- Quickpatch to solve the problem:
move to the function checkDBupdates, ...
- 12:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #16127: config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = -3 replaces _ with \ which gets escaped...
- In addition to that a value of -5 renders a link "milto:anyname@domain..." which of course throws an error.
Also available in: Atom