t3editor does not indent code with dot-syntax
Since 6.2 the following code in t3editor does not indent, since lib.logo contains a dot:
lib.logo = TEXT
value = foo
Can confirm this for 6.2.12. It should be the same issue as #65809.
- Target version set to 7 LTS
This seems to be a bug in the TypoScript lexer used by the editor. I didn't understand all of it's code yet, but I like to tackle it soon.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version changed from 7 LTS to 8 LTS
I consider updating the library here, which might solve a lot of other issues as well.
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to Candidate for patchlevel
- Related to Bug #81546: Indentation in t3editor is wrong added
- Related to deleted (Bug #81546: Indentation in t3editor is wrong)
- Has duplicate Bug #81546: Indentation in t3editor is wrong added
- Related to Task #81885: Remove TypoScript syntax highlighting and code completion added
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for patchlevel)
Considering the issue #81885, I close this one for now.
Custom adoptions to codemirror is getting dropped in version 9 and no further changes will be done for TYPO3 CMS 7.x & TYPO3 CMS 8.x.
If this decision is wrong, please reopen or let me know and I will do.
Also available in: Atom