- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2014-03-09
- AST Flash (Co-Leader, 2008-10-14)
- Cache Expire (Leader, 2008-08-23)
- Cache Expires for tt_content (Leader, 2008-10-19)
- DAM Frontend (Inactive Member, 2008-10-30)
- Documentation (Inactive Member, 2008-05-10)
- Exiftool (Leader, 2008-09-29)
- Frontend News (Co-Leader, 2008-11-05)
- Getting Started (Inactive Member, 2010-05-07)
- Image with Multimedia (Leader, 2008-07-10)
- Import Manager (Member, 2008-10-22)
- irfaq - Modern FAQ (Member, 2008-08-29)
- Lunch Menu System (Leader, 2009-08-31)
- paypal2commerce (Inactive Member, 2008-06-17)
- Remote Survey Project (Member, 2008-10-14)
- tt_news cache expires (Leader, 2008-09-13)
- TypoScript in 45 Minutes (Member, 2010-04-23)
- TypoScript Reference (TSref) (Member, 2011-10-28)
- wiki.typo3.org (Member, 2011-09-30)
- Yet Another Feed Importer (Pending Member, 2010-08-31)
Reported issues: 122
- 20:03 Core Bug #55905: In some matter the package manager duplicates entries in PackageState which leads to ...
i got the same issue, while updating from Beta4 to Beta6
PackageStates.php: has two entries for filemetadat...
- 14:52 Core Bug #54476: Unknown Exception in Caching framwork
- I had the same issues with the folling errors:
- 16:09 Core Bug #53672: Files can not be deleted anymore
- Martin Holtz wrote:
> I had a look into the database, i have two records uid 8 and uid 14 with the same image. And t...
- 15:59 Core Bug #53672: Files can not be deleted anymore
- I had a look into the database, i have two records uid 8 and uid 14 with the same image. And the image seems to refer...
- 15:42 Core Bug #53672 (Resolved): Files can not be deleted anymore
- I uploaded an image for testing purpose on a TYPO3 6.2beta1 Web. And directly after that i wanted do delete the file ...
- 18:17 Core Bug #46020: Image size is 0 when not scaled
- In that case, $processedFileObject does not have the property "width" so, $processedFileObject->getProperty('width') ...
- 17:36 Core Bug #46020: Image size is 0 when not scaled
i have this issue in TYPO3 6.2 Beta right now.
- 12:19 powermail Bug #53121: Upload shows "4" as filename if no file has been uploaded
- Martin Holtz wrote:
> If someone does not select an file for upload, the marker will get filled with "4" instead of ...
- 11:07 powermail Bug #53121 (Resolved): Upload shows "4" as filename if no file has been uploaded
- If someone does not select an file for upload, the marker will get filled with "4" instead of an empty string.
- 20:30 powermail Feature #52473 (Resolved): Enable Mail-Header Sender - according to RFC2822 - 3.6.2 / circumvent ...
- Applied in changeset commit:beaf9bf6af6eb51b37691a756238c84a2db1da80.
Also available in: Atom