- Registered on: 2008-07-10
- Last connection: 2017-04-12
- 11:21 Core Feature #79366 (New): Disable "rename" field on file mounts for editors
- Observed with TYPO3 6.2
An editor can rename the directory of a file mount without being able to rename the direct...
- 10:33 Core Bug #78440 (Closed): AdoDB gets updated automagically to version 8.4 when DBAL 7.6 is installed a...
on TYPO3 7.6 installations installed the old way (with wget and tar xzf) there is a problem when aktivating Ad...
- 14:47 Grid Elements Bug #75249: Gridelemnts with PHP 7
- Yes, I can confirm that it works with the latest master of today.
- 11:21 Grid Elements Bug #75249 (Resolved): Gridelemnts with PHP 7
- I just upgraded TYPO3 7.6 to PHP 7. Foolowing PHJP warning appears when hitting the List-Module:
PHP Warning: Decl...
- 15:41 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- everthing alright. I missunderstood some thing. can be closed
- 12:21 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- I checked the source code of my installations. All Css_styled_content extensions contain the above TS. Is it possible...
- 12:09 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- I understand your intentions but I have no possiblity to re-activate the insertion of proper HTML content as describe...
- 09:05 Core Bug #72443 (Rejected): ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- In TYPO3 6.2.17 HTML tags in the description field of an image are rendered improperly: The brackets of the tags are ...
- 11:19 Core Bug #71781: Fluid_styled_content: Templates path is wrong
- According to extbase/fluid conventions, the templates directory is located at 'EXT:Resources/Private/Templates'. This...
- 10:36 Core Bug #71781 (Resolved): Fluid_styled_content: Templates path is wrong
- As the core team is in charge of 'fluid_styled_content' I address this bug report here.
In the extension 'fluid_st...
Also available in: Atom