- Registered on: 2008-07-10
- Last connection: 2017-07-19
- 18:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #81923: Make working area in Backend scrollable on mobile devices
- This is not good.
First, it is a regression.
Second, it was announced that TYPO3 CMS 7.6 will be responsive. Th...
- 17:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #81923 (Rejected): Make working area in Backend scrollable on mobile devices
- TYPO3 7.6.18 and above and probably lower Versions of 7.6 too
On mobile devices the working area in the right part...
- 11:21 TYPO3 Core Feature #79366 (New): Disable "rename" field on file mounts for editors
- Observed with TYPO3 6.2
An editor can rename the directory of a file mount without being able to rename the direct...
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #78440 (Closed): AdoDB gets updated automagically to version 8.4 when DBAL 7.6 is installed a...
on TYPO3 7.6 installations installed the old way (with wget and tar xzf) there is a problem when aktivating Ad...
- 14:47 Grid Elements Bug #75249: Gridelemnts with PHP 7
- Yes, I can confirm that it works with the latest master of today.
- 11:21 Grid Elements Bug #75249 (Resolved): Gridelemnts with PHP 7
- I just upgraded TYPO3 7.6 to PHP 7. Foolowing PHJP warning appears when hitting the List-Module:
PHP Warning: Decl...
- 15:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- everthing alright. I missunderstood some thing. can be closed
- 12:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- I checked the source code of my installations. All Css_styled_content extensions contain the above TS. Is it possible...
- 12:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #72443: ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- I understand your intentions but I have no possiblity to re-activate the insertion of proper HTML content as describe...
- 09:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #72443 (Rejected): ce image: html tags within image description are rendered improperly
- In TYPO3 6.2.17 HTML tags in the description field of an image are rendered improperly: The brackets of the tags are ...
Also available in: Atom