- Registered on: 2008-07-27
- Last connection: 2018-08-07
- 17:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #87416: Page is not deleted through the context menu if the site has translations and the pag...
- I have the same problem, too.
- 16:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #83137: Editing of links results in an exception when the 'rel' attribute is enabled
- Found the respective commit at https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/commit/e552bb4256f14ee062532f5a9bb2f0c634ebf7aa
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #83137 (Rejected): Editing of links results in an exception when the 'rel' attribute is enabled
- If the 'rel' attribute for links is enabled, editing of links results in an exception when htmlspecialchars() is call...
- 16:34 Dynamic Content Elements (DCE) Feature #82261 (Resolved): Allow customization of SImpleBackendView
- For a customer we had to adjust the SImpleBackendView, which was quite easy, but we also had to override the TtConten...
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #76410: Link wizard does not fill hidden field of Flexform input field
- Could be related to #70602
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #58569 (Closed): Content element "media" does not render Youtube videos
- In TYPO3 6.2 the "media" content element does not handle Youtube videos correctly: it renders a wrong URL into the ob...
- 14:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #57217: Module belog not displaying content
- We didn't find out exactly what's causing the problem, but think that it's more a bug in the view extension than in t...
- 10:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #57217: Module belog not displaying content
- After some more research we have found the reason: it's the "view" extension! I'll try to investigate, how exactly it...
- 08:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #57217: Module belog not displaying content
- After reviewing this issue some more, I found out that the log module doesn't work anywhere I upgraded from 6.1 to 6....
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #58010: No backend login possible after Update 6.2.0 > 6.2.1
- In my opinion this is a general TYPO3 bug: when examining the JS files delivered to the browser and the ones in typo3...
Also available in: Atom