- Registered on: 2008-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-01-14
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #89621: Move to clipboard button is missing in filelist module for editors
- This may be related to https://forge.typo3.org/issues/89669
- 17:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #89621 (New): Move to clipboard button is missing in filelist module for editors
- The button which moves multiple selected files to the clipboard is missing in the file list module. Only editors are ...
- 12:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #88359: Filelist module: "Replace" input field is empty after selecting a file
- I noticed it in Safari.
This seems to be resolved in current TYPO3 9.5.7. At least I cannot reproduce it either.
- 13:28 Translation Team Bug #88373 (Closed): Login error on translation.typo3.org
- When I try to login to translation.typo3.org I get the following error:
An error has occurred. Tha...
- 16:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #88360: Missing Slug when editors create a NEW page?
- related to https://forge.typo3.org/issues/88224
- 16:57 TYPO3 Core Feature #88224: Make it possible to hide slug field for editors / make it readonly
- related to https://forge.typo3.org/issues/88360
- 11:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #88359 (Closed): Filelist module: "Replace" input field is empty after selecting a file
- After selecting a file in the "Replace" input field the field is empty.
The field should show the selected file.
- 09:03 TYPO3 Core Feature #88259: Filtered pagetree should display child pages
This would be a great feature to have back again.
Meanwhile the "Mount as tree root" function is helpful (see...
- 13:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #88224 (New): Make it possible to hide slug field for editors / make it readonly
- In our projects we do not want to give write access to the page slug to certain backend groups.
But disabling the ...
- 10:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #88156: It is not possible to mass update a slug field in single table view
- Thanks for explaining. The workflow shown in the screenshots works in my case. Before that I also tried to only mass-...
Also available in: Atom