- Registered on: 2008-08-13
- Last connection: 2015-02-24
- 15:57 News RSS Importer Bug #64871: External links in field bodytext have rtekeep in it
- Thank you for your answer, Xavier.
I have solved the problem by changing file class.tx_ttnewsrssimport_api.php. T...
- 12:25 News RSS Importer Bug #64871 (New): External links in field bodytext have rtekeep in it
- I am not sure, if this is really a bug: I have imported feeds with default mapping.
Every feed contains a "more"-Li...
- 10:24 News RSS Importer Bug #61552: Compatibility with Typo3 6.2
- I forgot to mention, that I have tested the trunk version.
Annother thing concerning TYPO3 6.2 is:
In file @cla...
- 10:15 News RSS Importer Bug #61552: Compatibility with Typo3 6.2
- Hi Xavier,
your advice with removing include_once works fine, so backend module in functions seem to work.
- 00:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #52609: CE Insert records shows content only not in every colPos (using backend layouts)
- Hi Mathias, what do you mean with "master"?
I cannot remember exactly in which project of us this bug has appeared....
- 07:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #25286: RTE is not loading when using eval required on input field of flexform
- The TYPO3 version of our client is still 4.5.x. I think the problem is solved or no longer interesting for our client.
- 11:28 MetaSEO - TYPO3 SEO Enhancements Bug #62004: Value "last update" in xml sitemap is not correct
* The value "last updated" of a page is refreshed quasi every day = every time the page is viewed in fro...
- 11:18 MetaSEO - TYPO3 SEO Enhancements Bug #62004 (Needs Feedback): Value "last update" in xml sitemap is not correct
- In generated xml sitemap for every page a value "last updated" exists. This value seems to be the date where the page...
- 16:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #55877: Property ListUtility::$objectManager does not exist
- With the "Clear PHP opcode cache" button everything is fine!
- 08:38 TEQneers SEO Enhancements (dead -> please use MetaSEO) Bug #59009: Module Sitemap does not show all sub-pages automatically
- @Stefan: may I ask, how to reindex the pages? Does you method put ALL pages in the index?
Also available in: Atom