CSS Gremlins in t3skin
From a thread on the dev list, we came up with a list of simple CSS gremlins in t3skin that can be addressed quickly. The attached patch fixes the following issues...
1. Links are not underlined (For now, all links are underlined but this means a lot of stuff is underlined. We may want to revisit this).
2. Remove borders and background colors from select fields.
3. File->Filelist has an old-style table header.
4. File->Filelist has an unstyled table when using clipboard #1.
5. Web->Info tables are not styled at all in the pagetree overview.
6. TCEForms record header has a background in IE.
7. Task Center horizontal tab menu on the left still has old skin colors and background.
8. Category treeviews like in tt_news have some extra pixels between the records.
(issue imported from #M7388)
#1 Updated by Jeff Segars almost 12 years ago
Updated with new version of the patch.
1. Removed the underlines again, since we need some discussion about what should actually be underlined.
9. Module menu text is unaligned due to different icon sizes
10. CSH in the second row of the docheader looks different
11. Icons in the second row do not sit at the same vertical position as ?the text
#4 Updated by Jeff Segars almost 12 years ago
Thanks for testing Steffen. I agree the task center icons are not good, but if we're not going to change the underlying HTML right now, do you think the styling is decent enough for the time being?
I'll go ahead and propose this patch and we can provide a better fix later on.