Strange behaviour inserting links in IE7
This behaviour is reproducible in the following scenario:
- Insert three paragraphs with only the words 'One', 'Two' and 'Three'
- Mark the word 'One' in the first paragraph
- Open the window for a new link and choose 'External URL'
- Type e.g. 'http://www.google.com" in "_blank" and confirm
- Redo the same with the third paragraph
- Save and Exit the RTE-Editing
- Reopen RTE-Editing
- Mark the worg 'Two' in the second paragraph
- Insert an external URL-Link to 'www.bing.com' in _blank
- Save the Document an look at it in the frontend:
The second paragraph does not contain a link.
The Third paragraph, former linked to 'http://www.google.com' is now linked to the URL for the link in the second paragraph 'http://www.bing.com'...
I don't have any idea what might cause the behaviour.
(issue imported from #M15328)