EM: modal full screen for information panel
Extension Manager can be configured either to show information using an inline panel or an popup window.
The popup window is shown modally but is quite small. It can be resized and the information is then saved for the particular extension, meaning the new size will be reused next time the information for that particular extension is shown but not for any other extension.
As the window is shown modally, other parts of the Backend cannot be used anyway. Best would be to use a full-screen modal window
- Category set to Extension Manager
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Francois Suter
- Target version set to 4.6.0-beta3
- PHP Version set to 5.3
- Complexity set to easy
Patch set 1 of change I5077cb9e3a4a23b60a4d6ab0b6a086905e7340a8 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4872
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 of change Id0721ecbd6224acdc26aee753e935324bf3ee430 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4882
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom