handler is undefined when resizing the backend
The function that handles the re-positioning of the menus does not work correctly. The observer requires a reference to a callback function - currently the method was directly executed and the return value used as function reference, which was undefined in this case.
Patch set 1 of change Ifb2db858d7075f4fd714d737576189c0e1efc5a5 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/5690
Patch set 1 of change I9006793a2450b7b8fee408e8ef5668d359138390 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/5695
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:07acbe48a10e88775959f178bb3bdc17e4db1cc7.
- Category changed from Bugs to Workspaces
- Project changed from 624 to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Workspaces to Workspaces
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom