htmlArea RTE: maxWidth of magic image is not working as expected
RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
The property buttons.image.options.magic.maxWidth is not behaving as a maximum. It is behaving as a 'default'. When inserting an image the size will be set to this size, but I can easily set the width of the image to a much larger size after inserting it.
- Subject changed from maxWidth is not working as expected to maxWidth is not working as expected in rtehtmlarea
- Subject changed from maxWidth is not working as expected in rtehtmlarea to htmlArea RTE: maxWidth of magic image is not working as expected
- Assignee set to Stanislas Rolland
- Target version changed from 4.5.9 to 4.5.11
The option applies only at the time of initial insertion of the magic image. Afterwards, any attribute of the image may be modified like for any image. The manual will be updated to clarify the meaning of the option.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom