problem with save in filelist when DAM is installed
When DAM is installed and I try to save file in the old filelist module, I get the alert error message "An error occured while saving the data".
The file is saved anyway.
How to reproduce:
- take a TYPO3 installation where DAM is installed
- enable the old File>Filelist module
- go to File>Filelist and edit a file
- hit the save button
Updated by Tobias Liebig over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee changed from Tobias Liebig to Peter Kraume
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I can confirm: The problem occurs in 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 and only if dam is installed.
I nailed down the problem and it seems to be a bug in EXT:dam.
"dam" xclasses "t3lib_extFileFunctions" in EXT:dam/binding/tce/class.tx_dam_tce_extfilefunc.php.
The original method "processData" returns and result array. However the overwritten "processData" in EXT:dam does not.